- （一） 訂立執業指引和專業守則，提高會員專業知識和專業道德操守，建立本會在地產代理行業之代表地位。
- （二） 為會員及同業謀取福利及應有權益。
- （三） 促進本港及鄰近地區有關地產代理專業知識及資訊交流。
- （四） 舉辦培訓課程和研討會，配合時代發展，提高會員和業內人士之技能及專業知識。
- （五） 經常與政府各有關部門、發展商、金融界、法律界及社會各界聯絡溝通，提高地產代理行業在社會上之專業性和形象。
- （六） 接受市民、消費者和會員諮詢及投訴。
HKREAGA is a non-profit making organization registered in Hong Kong in form of a limited company. The Association is based in Hong Kong whose members are real estate agencies. HKREAGA started the preliminary plan for its establishment from 10 June 1991 and was inaugurated on 29 October 1991. Shortly after the inauguration, the Association purchased its present premises in Central as headquarters. 12 Branch Associations were subsequently established in Central/Western District, Sai Kung, Kowloon East, Kowloon West, Hong Kong Island East, Wanchai/Causeway Bay/Happy Valley, Tin Hau, North Point, Hunghom/To Kwa Wan, Yaumatei/Tsimshatsui/Mongkok, New Territories West/Outlying Islands and New Territories East. Membership of the Association reached over 600 Company Members and each member, regardless of its agency size, enjoys one vote.
HKREAGA always puts high emphasis on members' professional development. It has collaborated with various institutions such as Hong Kong University's School of Professional and Continuing Education, Hong Kong Management Association and China Ministry of Construction in various kinds of real estate agency training courses, around 7,000 trade practitioners have been trained so far. In response to information technology development, HKREAGA also organizes with various tertiary education institutes related real estate agency and computer courses.
Strictly implement Estate Agents Ordinance and related laws and regulations. Maintain public interest as well as legitimate trade interest. Enhance Hong Kong's prosperity and stability.
To unite all real estate agency companies operating in Hong Kong. To enhance the professional standard of the members and the agency through research, discussions, exchanges and professional training which simultaneously safeguard the public interest. The Association keeps close contact with various government departments, Consumer Council, Independent Commission Against Corruption, Hong Kong Law Society and members of the public to raise the recognition of the general public toward real estate agency profession. The Association plans to establish more Branch Associations in 18 districts over the territory to consolidate the unity and collective representation.
- 1. Establish practice guidelines and professional code of ethics to enhance members' professional knowledge and
practice conduct and raise the Association's representation status in the real estate agency trade.
- 2. Pursue the welfare and rights of the members.
- 3. Exchange real estate agency professional knowledge and information with Hong Kong's neighboring areas.
- 4. Organize training courses and seminars in response to the changing environment and improve the skills and professional knowledge of the members and other real estate trade practitioners.
- 5. Maintain regular contacts with related government departments, property developers, finance sector, legal
profession and other community sectors in enhancing the professional status and image of real estate agency.
- 6. Handle enquiries and complaints from citizens, consumers and members.